Saturday, March 6, 2010

What Would Petite Shoppers Do Without It?

I'm referring, of course, to the internet. While still not the same as actually touching, feeling, seeing and, yeah, even sometimes smelling (you know you've done it) an item of clothing in person (and on your body), the internet is a savior for the smaller-framed girl.


It allowed me to get that Disney t-shirt I
was lamenting about....and will allow you to learn a little bit more about me, Half-Pint. The t-shirt is this:
This shirt would probably be considered SO lame, except that it fits so well with what I do in life (besides searching for cute clothes!). I teach sixth grade. Now read the shirt again. Yeah, that's me. So I found the shirt online, realized it is sold at Newbury Comics, and although I haven't set foot in a Newbury Comics since my teenybopper days, I now am the proud owner of a size S of this little tshirt!
So thanks, internet, for saving me from the "they don't have it in my size" blues. Now I have to get back to some grading...

No comments:

Post a Comment