Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lace to the Top

Ok, I'm allowed the lame blog post title because I'm a teacher, ok? And if you don't eagerly follow education, Race to the Top is the education initiative (competition for money) to push states to reform...wait, this blog is supposed to be about FASHION and being petite...let's get to it.

I recently bought this gorgeous BB Dakota skirt:
Cute, right? What I love about it is the length. It's short, yes, but just the right short. It's not so short that your skeevy older cousin is going to ask 'how much for her?", but not the frumpy length that some 'mini' skirts end up being on me. Another HUGE plus is the shape of the skirt. It is not a-line. Rejoice! I have fairly small hips, so a-line skirts never actually sit on my hips, creating a weird, tent-y look. This skirt gracefully hugs my hips without being tight or pulling anywhere.
(Oh, and this pic is not of my backside...and I'm actually glad not to have those spray-tanned, awkwardly-muscular-at-random-parts legs!)
Hooray for BB Dakota! This is the first time I've ever purchased something from that line--maybe I'll have to add it to the Petite Hot List I'm creating! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment