Saturday, March 6, 2010

Backpack Search

Apparently today I'm in a mood to disclose. Why, you might ask, would I be searching for a backpack? Didn't those go out of style in 1998? Remember MINI-backpacks? Wow. Well, I tore my ACL and will be getting surgery in a little more than a month. After the surgery, I'll have to be on crutches for 4 weeks. One thing I learned after being on crutches for a short time once before, is that it's utterly impossible to carry a purse and walk with any sense of grace or dignity on crutches. Well, maybe you can never walk with grace or dignity while on crutches, but a shoulder purse just makes it that much harder.

So begins my search for a backpack. I can't really decided what kind/style I want. Do I want something plain and simple (i.e. black)? Really cute? Sporty? Ladylike and stylish? Can I get all of the above, combined? Here are some I'm considering. Opinions welcome.




.


From the top down: Lesportsac (cute), Jane Marvel (stylish?), Nuo Chloe Dao (different), Jansport (sporty).

No comments:

Post a Comment